Changes and Updates to this Policy:
The Gallery reserves the right to update or modify this Policy to reflect changes to how we collect, use and/or share Information. This Policy will reflect the date it was last updated. If we make any material changes to this Policy, you will be notified before their implementation either by a prominent posting of a notice of such changes on the first page of this Policy, by posting to the home page of the Website or by sending you electronic notification of such changes. Please check this Policy whenever you use or access the Website or purchase Products or Services in order to ensure that you are aware of any changes in the Gallery’s practices. Your continued use of the Website will constitute your acceptance of the changes to this Policy, including as to Information provided prior to the effective date of the Policy change.
Collection of Information:
Information You Provide to Us.
We collect Information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect Information when you purchase Products or Services, communicate with us or our third party service providers or business partners in connection with the Products or Services, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us.
Information you provide to us may include your name, email address, password, postal address, phone number, information regarding the Products and Services you purchase, shipping and delivery information, information about returns, and any other information you choose to provide.
In addition, you may elect to provide Information, such as when you request information, subscribe to our mailing list, or when you request technical or customer support.
Credit Card Information.
Other Information Collected About You.
We may obtain Information about you from third parties, including through public databases available through federal and state agencies.
Information We Collect Automatically.
When you access or use the Website, the types of Information we may automatically collect about you include:
- (a) Log Information: When you visit the Website, our servers automatically record certain log file information, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, operating system, browser type and language, referring URLs, access times, pages viewed, links clicked and other information about your activities on the Website.
- (b) Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers may use various tracking technologies, including cookies and web beacons, to collect information about you when you interact with our Website. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve the Website and your experience, see which areas and features of the Website are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in the Website or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Use of Information:
We may use Information for various purposes, including to:
- (a) Provide Products and Services and to facilitate your use of the Website;
- (b) Send you related information, including confirmations, updates, technical notices, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- (c) Provide, maintain and improve the Website and other services including to respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- (d) Communicate with you about the Website and our Products and Services, and other news and information we think may be of interest to you;
- (e) Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities;
- (f) Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect our rights and property and that of others; and
- (g) Carry out any other purpose for which the Information was collected.
Sharing of Information:
We may share Information as follows or as otherwise described in this Policy:
- (a) With vendors, consultants and other service providers (including our payment processor) who need access to such Information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
- (c) When you interact with us on third party sites, certain Information may be displayed publicly;
- (d) In response to a request for Information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or regulation, or legal process;
- (f) In order to investigate, prevent or take other action regarding actual or suspected illegal activity or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of the Gallery, the Gallery’s employees or agents or other third parties;
- (g) In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any business, other change of control transaction or financing relating to the Gallery (including in connection with any insolvency proceeding); the recipient of your Information may subsequently use your Information under the terms of their own privacy policies, which may differ from this Policy;
- (h) Between and among the Gallery and any current or future parent, subsidiary and/or affiliated entity.
The Gallery takes reasonable and industry-appropriate measures to help protect Information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. Like other companies, the Gallery cannot guarantee 100% the security or confidentiality of your Information. Consequently, while we endeavor to safeguard your Information against unauthorized access and disclosure, we do not warrant or guarantee the absolute security of any Information you transmit to, from or through the Website. In particular, email sent to or from the Website may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what Information you send to us via email. If you share your computer or use a computer that is accessed by the general public, remember to sign off and close your browser window when you have finished your session. This will help to ensure that others cannot access your personally identifiable Information. In the event of a breach of the confidentiality or security of your personally identifiable Information, we will notify you as required by law, if reasonably possible and as reasonably necessary so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may notify you under such circumstances using the e-mail address(es) we have on record for you or through alternative means. You should also take care with how you handle and disclose your personally identifiable Information. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s Web Site at http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/ for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
Please note that once you leave the Website, whether independently or via links from the Website, the privacy policies of the site to which you migrate will apply. This Policy applies to your interactions with our Website and our Gallery only.
You may update, correct or modify information about you at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note we may continue to store information about you as required by law or for legitimate business purposes, even if you cease interactions with us.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies, but note that doing so does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with our website. For more information about disabling flash cookies, see http://www.adobe.com/Services/flashplayer/security. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Website. In addition, many web browsers support Do Not Track technology. If you enable Do Not Track, Gallery will not use information about your web viewing activities to tailor your online experience on other sites operated by Gallery. Note, however, that our third party advertising providers may continue to use information about your web viewing activities to tailor advertising to your interests across different sites even when you have Do Not Track enabled in your browser.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by emailing us at email@example.com. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your Account or our ongoing business relations.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 18. We do not provide Services for use by children and all Services we provide are for use by adults only. We request that children under the age of 18 not download the website or submit any personal information through the website. If we are advised in writing that we have inadvertently received or collected personal information from a child under 18 years of age, we will remove such information from our database.
If you are a California Resident
In addition to the other rights described in this Policy, California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes and to opt out of having their information shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. Under the law, a business must either provide this information or permit California residents to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing. You have the right to submit a request to the Gallery and receive the following information within 30 days of its receipt of that request: (1) the types of personal information disclosed to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year, (2) the names and addresses of third parties that received the personal information, and (3) if the nature of a third party’s business cannot be reasonably determined from the third party’s name, examples of its services. You are entitled to receive a copy of this information in a standardized format. Information provided will not be specific to you individually. All such requests must be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Commencing January 1, 2020, you may also request that we disclose the categories and specific types of personal information that we collect about you, the categories of sources from which that information is collected, the business purposes for collecting or selling the information, and the categories of third parties with which the information is shared. You may request deletion of personal information and may request that we disclose the categories of information that we collect and the identity of those third parties with whom we disclose it to.
Our operations are conducted within the United States. If you access the Website from outside the United States, your connection may be through and to servers located in your country or the United States. Any Information you provide may be processed and maintained in the United States on servers and/or other network systems operated by or for the Gallery’s benefit. Regardless of where you live, you consent to have your personal Information transferred, processed and stored in the United States, and allow the Gallery to use and collect your personal Information in accordance with this Policy. IF THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH YOU ARE LOCATED OR YOUR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN HAS LAWS OR REGULATIONS WHICH REQUIRE THAT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BE RECEIVED USED, SAVED, TRANSFERRED AND/OR OTHERWISE HANDLED IN A MANNER DIFFERENT THAN AS STATED IN THIS POLICY, THEN YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO UTILIZE THE WEBSITE. IF YOU ACCESS THE WEBSITE FROM AND/OR RESIDE OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES, YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE STORED, TRANSMITTED AND SHARED IN ACCORDANCE WITH U.S. DATA PRIVACY LAWS WHICH MAY NOT BE EQUIVALENT TO THOSE IN EFFECT IN YOUR COUNTRY. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT USE THE WEBSITE WITH ANY EXPECTATION OF GREATER PRIVACY RIGHTS THAN THOSE TO WHICH YOU HAVE EXPRESSLY AGREED AS STATED IN THIS POLICY.
This Policy does not create rights enforceable by third parties or require disclosure of any information. If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.